this week was good because of...



...fresh, local vegetables (and cookies) from the farmers' market across the street from my apartment.

...laughing at ridiculous things with colleagues over frosties.

...dinner with Mom, Dad and Grandpa.

..."The House Bunny," which was funnier and more entertaining than I expected.

...cotton candy.

...catching up with good friends during long, laughter-filled phone calls.

...strengthening my ever-broader network of colleagues across campus.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: In Style magazine

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good? I had Monday off and floated in the ocean.

When you do this next week, I shall have a much harder time, as I'm struggling very hard to find the silver lining at school this year.

Hope the new job is going well :)

Popular Posts