this week was good because of...

…working up the nerve to submit three photos to the Coastal Living “Capture the Coast” contest...a huge milestone for me, to simply feel proud enough of my work to submit it for others' consideration. My entries did not include this photo:


or this one:


…finalizing plans to turn three separate weekend trips into a two-week vacation.

… a friend’s stunningly beautiful engagement photos that perfectly capture her and her fiance’s spirit, personality and love.

…not one but two job openings that I'm applying for at my alma mater.

…finding exactly what I needed at the scrapbook store on Monday.

…turning the air conditioning on…even if it meant closing the windows.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I’m reading: The World Without Us by Alan Weisman

Comments

Popular Posts