doh! a little too excited

Tonight I submitted an application for a job that I'm pretty excited about...not only is it a fun-sounding student affairs job that requires traveling (sweet!), but also it just happens to be at my alma mater. So I would have a cool job AND live in one of my favorite places. Double sweet!

But in that "you've got to be kidding me" way of the world, I was so excited about applying for this job that I just may have forgotten to exchange the "INSERT ADDRESS HERE" notation for the actual address in my cover letter before I uploaded it. To make things even more fun, the application program doesn't allow applicants to remove or replace files. &^%($#*^%!! Because nothing says "attention to detail" and "organized" like forgetting to make the last little edit to your cover letter.

Sigh. Looks like a phone call to the Human Resources office will be first on my list of things to do tomorrow. Here's hoping the job-search gods are merciful.

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: When God Winks by SQuire Russell

Comments

Dan said…
So did you forget to change it?

Popular Posts