this week was good because of...

...the release of Dean Koontz's new book Odd Hours.

...my tax refund check in my mailbox, and the promise of my tax rebate coming soon.

...Original Sin, a tasty new hard cider I discovered at dinner in Charlottesville on Friday night.

...how fun it sounds to order "a bottle of Original Sin."

...an enlightening visit to Monticello.

...the fantastic wedding celebration for one of my best friends.

...feeling comfortable in my own skin, even in a crowd of strangers.

...the long-overdue arrival of a consistent stretch of sunshine and warm temperatures.

(And yes, there will be additional stories and photos from my weekend trip to Charlottesville appearing soon...just in case you were wondering.)

What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: The World Without Us by Alan Weisman, and Ocean Star by Christina DiMari

Comments

What made my last week good:

1) Not having to work at my part-time job.

2) Spending the weekend at the beach.

3) Getting to know a new (and incredibly funny) guy.

Popular Posts