this week was good because of...

...the four china cabinets in our dining and living rooms that are now better organized, more visually-appealing and much more user-friendly than they were before I got my hands on them.

...giddily enjoying every "step by step" of nkotb's mini-concert on the today show...while lounging in bed.

…that sense of “really??” and "wow!" when I realized I hit the 500-posts-on-my-blog mark earlier this week.

…a long conversation with a good friend.

...seeing "Ironman".

...finding a pair of fabulous (if not quite as sexy) black heels for next weekend.

...Mom's spice cake, and the sinfully delicious (non-whipped!) cream cheese frosting.

...the first pictures of a friend's newly-arrived baby girl.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: Better Single than Sorry by Jen Schefft, and The World Without Us by Alan Weisman

Comments

What made last week good:

1) I conquered the rock wall at school - almost (but I get to try again this week!)

2) The excitement at eHarmony is heating up!

3) I got my New Kids tickets in the mail!

LOVE your shoes, Colleen! Where ya goin'?

Popular Posts