the one where i ask dan to quit copying me

So one of my favorite places in downtown Boston is Quincy Market at Faneuil Hall. I know - me and thousands of other people, right? But it's a great place to go when you either don't know what you want to eat, or are with a large group of people, all of whom want something different to eat, because the first floor is these two long corridors of food vendors selling all kinds of different food - American, Italian, Japanese, Mexican...anything you could think of, really, and all of it good.

So with all these choices, what, I ask you, are the chances that my friend Dan and I would first choose to visit the same city within a week of each other, and then wind up choosing the exact same food vendor?!


I mean, I know I have good taste and all, but seriously...he needs to quit copying me, right?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: Songs without Words, and The Lady & the Panda

Comments

Dan said…
Sincerest form of flattery right?

Popular Posts