nine days and 2600 miles later



So remember when I talked about all the flights I took last year? 2008 just might become the year of driving. Because in the past nine days, I have been on the road a lot. I mean, I think we can all agree that 2600 miles of driving in that time is a lot, right?

It started last Tuesday, when I went down to Bowling Green (Ky.) to help with recruitment there. The next day, I drove to Pennsylvania, and from there, a friend and I drove up to Massachusetts on Thursday. After a quick return stop in Pennsylvania on Sunday, I continued on to visit another friend in DC on Monday, drove back to Kentucky on Tuesday and made one more trip to Bowling Green on Wednesday.

This just might be the most driving I've done in such a condensed period of time. Yeah, I think this most recent series of trips takes the cake. Thankfully, the only bad part about any of it was the price of gas. Good times were had at every stop of the way...and yes, I'll be sharing those soon. Until then, enjoy this adorable comic that I meant to share last week and simply wasn't able to...

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: The Lady and the Panda, and The Other Boleyn Girl

Comments

Popular Posts