did i mention i got to be on television?

So before we talk New Orleans, I have to share the really cool story of how I got to be on television. Okay, so maybe it was only public television...and maybe the most exciting thing I did was answer phones and collect pledges...


...but still. I got to be on television! More than once! How cool is that?! That's what happens when your dad decides to coordinate a team of people from the college you both work at to volunteer at the local public television station's winter pledge drive. I even got to have my picture taken with Clifford.

Good times were had by all, and all for a very good cause!

Where I am: Lebanon, Kentucky
What I'm reading: a few different things

Comments

The Rube said…
Is it me or does Clifford look REALLY worried about something?

Popular Posts