because horoscopes are amusing

The weird bits of life that are supposed to warn you merely hold fascination and intrigue. Go with it. The best reason to accept a strange invitation is its strangeness.

That was my horoscope for today. Cryptic, yes...but I have to admit, I connected with that last sentence. For the past couple of days, I've been pondering whether to accept an invitation I received recently...one that I wasn't expecting, and am not quite sure what to make of. Hmmm...maybe the stars really do hold the answers to life's questions. Ha!

Where I am: Lebanon, KY

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just want to say that I love your new picture! Although I think it might be more apropos if the drink glasses were empty for the blurry look... ;-)

And accept the strange invitation, but if there's strangeness at the event, run screaming in the other direction. That's the Baxter addendum to your horoscope!

Popular Posts