"there goes my life"


Well, there goes all the stuff that I enjoy having around me in my life. There goes my eclectic but loved collection of furniture...my hordes of clothes...my many boxes of books...my assortment of scrapbooks and supplies. There go my things, off to Kentucky with Mom, where they will be stored and untouched for the next few months while I search for and decide on my next opportunity.

And in just three short days, I will be following my things to Kentucky. Most of me is ready. Most of me will not miss Pennsylvania....except for that small part that will miss the people I've become friends with...the local places I've grown to enjoy...and the satisfaction that came from living on my own for the past year.

"There goes my life"...and here comes a new phase of living.

Where I am: Pennsylvania (for three more days!)

Comments

Popular Posts