doing what i do best

If there's one thing I do well, it's organize. Whether it's my CD collection, my closet or my bookshelves, you can be certain there is an order to how things are arranged. I have day planners dating back to high school, and yes, I've already begun a list of what needs to be done around the house before my lease expires at the end of July.

So is it really any surprise that I made myself a little weekly schedule for the next couple of months? Here's a snippet:

I made it last weekend, and thus far, it has worked so well. It lets me enjoy my days, yet keeps me focused enough to stay on task with the things I need to be getting done...like the job search.

A little too OCD? Perhaps. But I'm loving my new time management system...flexible yet productive...and am excited about the possibilities.

Where I am: Pennsylvania
What I'm reading: Once Upon a Day

Comments

Popular Posts