sharing the addiction

About a year ago, my friend Catt sent me an email with a free one-month trial for Netflix. She (and other friends) had been telling me for months how great Netflix was, so I decided to give it a try.

Well, that was a year ago and I will officially admit that I love Netflix. The selection of movies...the ease of using the webpage...the opportunity to share opinions on movies with friends who also have Netflix...it's fabulous.

So when I found a "tell your friends about Netflix" email in my inbox this morning, it only seemed right that I share the same opportunity with others. I don't know how many of these free one-month trial invites I have (the email just says "limited quantities"), but if you're interested, please send me your email address and I'll happily forward it along.

Where I am: Tucson, AZ (for a couple more hours)

Comments

Popular Posts