"today we are all hokies"


There are not enough words to describe my reaction to this week's events at Virginia Tech.

And yet, in seeing how the members of my fraternity - as chapters and as individuals - have responded, I know this: I have never been prouder to wear the Phi Sigma Pi letters than I am today. One of our Region Consultants explained to me this morning how our Chapter at Tech is addressing the situation, and I am overwhelmed and amazed at their handling of this tragedy and its impact on our fraternity family. Most of all, I am so thankful to belong to an organization that rallies together to support our Brothers in any way possible, and so humbled to witness our members so beautifully embodying the ideal of "brotherhood" in even the worst of circumstances.

Where I am: La Jolla, CA

Comments

Popular Posts