pretty, pretty snow

This was my front doorstep Friday night when I got home: *



and this was my front doorstep Saturday morning, when the first thing I did after waking up was run outside to take pictures of the snow in daylight:



Sadly, almost all of the snow has melted away already. Sigh. As beautiful as the sunny weekend was, it didn't do much to keep the snow around. Oh well. I can't imagine this will be the last snow of the year; and even if it is, I have a trip to Minnesota to look forward to. I've heard they have lots of snow this time of year, and that sounds great to me!

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: The Hobbit

* Sidenote: I also have a great picture from Friday afternoon of the snow at my office. But it includes my company's sign in it, and I just don't feel like posting that online. So if you're interested in seeing what my office building looks like in an early accumulation of snow, leave a comment and I'll email it to you.

Comments

Minnesota? In February? Been there, done that. You'll have more snow and below zero wind chills than you care to remember.

Be careful what you wish for ;)

And have a blast - have some cheese curds and/or a bratwurst for me!

Popular Posts