"just another manic monday"

It's 10:00 p.m. And I'm still at work. Okay, so technically I haven't been here an entire 14 hours...I did take a two-hour break to go to the gym for a yoga class this evening. But then I came back.

There's a long story involved as to why I'm still in the office at 10 p.m., but trust me...it's boring, except for all the cursing I did at the printer and at my computer and at the Publisher program. The important things to know are these:

~ both the printer and my computer are now safe from any harm, and
~ the three mailings I'm coordinating this week will still go out on time.

In the end, that's all that really matters.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm ready to go home. Any other printing problems will just have to wait until morning.

Comments

Popular Posts