"i'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again"

Actually, I do know. I just like singing that line.

Tonight I fly to North Carolina for a weekend with friends...fly back on Sunday...fly to Texas on Monday...fly to Arizona on Wednesday...fly back to Texas on Friday...drive up to Oklahoma over the weekend...drive back to Texas on Sunday...and fly back to Pennsylvania the following Tuesday.

In other words, I get to visit four states in one week, and technically, it's five if you count coming home to PA for the night. To say I have a cool job is an understatement! This is the part of my job that I truly love - the traveling, the meeting students, the making things happen part that makes all the hours in the office worthwhile. That I'll get to see some good friends along the way (ahem - Karen and Baxter) makes it even better.

Hopefully, I'll have some good stories to share from the road...if not, I'll see you when I get home.

Where I am: Pennsylvania (for a few more hours)

Comments

Have a blast!

Jealous that you get to travel and have a mini-vacation of sorts.
Anonymous said…
Yay for a Lee visit! Now I just have to clean the apartment...
Dan said…
Come to DC!

Convention doesn't count, cuz you'll have meetings and I'll be drunk (but not at the dance).

Popular Posts