making the most of my last week

As of tonight, the countdown to moving is in full effect...because this time next week, Mom and I will be finishing any last cleaning around my apartment before getting a good night's sleep for our drive Thursday morning.

And while I certainly have plenty left to do in the packing and moving logistics department, I seem to be fitting quite a bit of fun and "lasts" into the next few days. I'm visiting UT-Dallas and (more importantly) Karen tomorrow...visiting UT-Arlington, then returning home for a scrapbook workshop Friday...doing stuff around town Saturday...going to church on Sunday morning...and having dinner and catching a show with Dave on Sunday evening. Then it'll be Monday and two last days of working, cleaning, and packing everything that's left. And yet I couldn't be less concerned about all of this. Because if I let myself stress, I won't enjoy the time I have left here...and that would be sad.

Where I am: Texas

Comments

Anonymous said…
And I had a FANTASTIC time. And I got to see you before Josh did. Hooray! Heh. Thanks for coming. You'll have to tell me how your meeting went!

Popular Posts