so much to look forward to

With so many exciting things happening in the next few weeks, I've had this overload of countdowns going on in my head. So I thought I'd share, and maybe free up enough mental space that I can have a productive Friday.

As of now, 7:48 a.m. on Friday morning, there are...

...eight hours, twelve minutes until the start of a four-day weekend.

...twelve hours, forty-two minutes until I see Tristan Prettyman in concert

...twenty-nine hours, seventeen minutes until my flight to NC leaves

...thirty-one hours, one minute until the first attempt to launch Discovery

...thirty-eight hours, some minutes until I will be Wilmington with friends



...sixteen days, ten hours, forty-two minutes until I see "The Lion King" (how excited was I yesterday when the tickets arrived!), and last but certainly not least:

...twenty days, some minutes until I turn in my keys in Texas and hit the road for Pennsylvania.

Life is good, and the weekend's almost here. I like the sound of that!

Where I am: Home

Comments

Anonymous said…
13 days till I get to see you which we all know is the most important thing. Heh.
Anonymous said…
...many days until I get to see you :-) Have fun with all the great things you have coming up!

Popular Posts