Oh, the Places You'll Go!

So this time tomorrow, I will be in Washington DC with three of my all-time favorite travel companions. I know, I know - I talk about these three way too much. I can't help it! The only way I know how to explain why the four of us go so well together is to think that the stars were perfectly aligned when region consultants were chosen last year. I don't know how else to explain four people getting along so well, or traveling together so easily. Because I think we can all remember trips that were plain unpleasant because of minor disagreements or aggravations or frustrations with the other travelers. Not so with these guys...we make a trip to Walmart an adventure, and getting lost in the Pennsylvania countryside something to laugh about!

I consider it a huge blessing to have these amazing people to travel around with...and I can only imagine what kind of fun and craziness we might get into in the next three and a half days. Watch out, DC...here we come!

Where I am: Home (for a little while longer)
What I'm reading: Creature by Peter Benchley

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the "Oh the places you'll go" cover! What is that the cover of?

Have fun on your trip!
The Rube said…
I have a project for you. Actually, I have a project for me, but I think it would be a lot easier if you provided some inputs. You up for it?

I don't know why I'm posting this in your blog...

Popular Posts