Moments of a Monday

Not much has been going on since I got back from Kentucky and North Carolina last week...and yes, I know I need to post pics from my Girls' Weekend...until I get around to that, I thought I'd share some simple pleasures that made the first day of May a good one.

- waking up to a beautiful sunny day
- getting a lot accomplished first thing on a Monday morning
- being organized at work
- feeling a good stretch in my muscles during yoga
- discovering cool new music by a group named Gnarls Barkley
- enjoying a yummy BBQ dinner with a cool glass of homemade iced tea
- using my new table for the first time
- loving my job, even when it's frustrating

Happy Monday, everyone!

Where I am: Home (for three weeks!)
What I'm reading: The Stand by Stephen King

Comments

Popular Posts