friends with benefit


I admit...one of my guilty pleasures is the WB show, "One Tree Hill". I can't help it. The guys are cute, and I love seeing glimpses of all my favorite places in Wilmington (where the show is filmed).

This week, I have a new reason to like "One Tree Hill" - the second soundtrack, titled "friends with benefit". Not only are there some fantastic songs on there, but a portion of the proceeds goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Even if you've never seen the show, you should pick this up...it's good music for a great cause!

Best track? Would have to be #13, "Halo"...written by the fabulous songwriter Kara Dioguardi, who I am becoming an-ever greater fan of.

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace."

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: The Hungry Ocean by Linda Greenlaw

Comments

Popular Posts