Well that didn't happen!

I'm one of those people who enjoys reading their horoscope, and seeing what (if any) accuracy there might be in them. This is my horoscope for today:

"An early morning surprise will do more than just wake you up with a smile: It will get your day -- and your week -- started on a pleasant note. And if you think about what you've been going through lately, you certainly deserve a day like this. Don't push the snooze button when the alarm goes off. You won't want to miss a single minute of the good things the universe has in mind."

Now I don't know what anyone else considers "early-morning", but it's 9:30, and I haven't had any pleasant surprises. Me thinks the stars were just a bit off today.

Where I am: Richmond, KY
What I'm reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Comments

Popular Posts