If I had all the money in the world

Last month I received a gift certificate for a chair massage at my salon's spa, and Saturday I finally got around to using it. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, since I'd never had a professional massage before...but oh my gosh, I'm so addicted! I mean, there are a lot of things that relax me - the sound of the ocean, some well-done yoga poses, laying in the sun - but this is definitely near the top of the list now. She did such a wonderful job of finding and rubbing out the knots in my shoulders, and had the nicest touch - not too firm, not too gentle. It was pure bliss!

But the bad thing is that now I want another one...in fact, I wouldn't mind getting one every day. That would be luxury, right there!

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: Motherless Brooklyn

Comments

Anonymous said…
Massages are one of the joys of my life. I've only had three, but they are fantastical :-)
The Rube said…
Ever check out the massage school on Gemini Ave? One hour massages for $30. Not exactly professional grade, but dirt cheap and more than relaxing!

Popular Posts