A warm fuzzy thought...

Last night, I was feeling a little upset, and needed something to calm my mind down. So before going to sleep, I was reading bits and pieces of this great little book, Hugs for Women, when I came across this beautiful statement:

"...we are capable of amazing things with the help of our God and our determination. We are as weak as our fear and as strong as our faith. We simply have to keep up the good fight and say with confidence, 'With God's help, I'm still here!' "

It was such a nice thought, and such a perfect way to end the day on a positive note, that I put the book down, turned out the light and fell right asleep. Amazing what just the right story can do to your state of mind.

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: State of Fear by Michael Crichton

Comments

Popular Posts