this week was good because...


 ...my colleagues and I had fun preparing two different kinds of treat bags for our students as part of our welcome-back initiatives.

...a friend's father's surgery went well.

...our puppy is showing progress in some of her learning, and I am figuring out how to more patiently navigate the areas where she still has some learning to do. 

...we celebrated Christmas with my in-laws.

...I welcomed my student staff back to the office and was intentional in spending time in conversation with them. 

...my supervisor is gracious and understanding when I need to make last-minute changes to my work schedule.

...there was snow on Friday that was beautiful without causing inconvenience.

...only eleven days remain until the inauguration.

What made your week good?

What I'm reading: just finished Heaven, My Home by Attica Locke

Comments

Popular Posts