this week was good because of...


...the last football game of the season.

...getting a small batch of wedding photos from our photographer.

...the decision to order photo cards for Christmas (v. making them myself). I'm glad I decided to give myself that break this year.


...the chance to snuggle with our niece.

...a colleague posting this verse of Scripture on Facebook, and the light bulb it turned on in my head (and my heart): "Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act." (Proverbs 3:27)


...the chance to snuggle with the adorable bulldog puppy that my sister-in-law adopted.

...a quiet, productive day in the office on Wednesday.

...seeing a really interesting, complicated movie.


...the ability to spend time with each of our families over the Thanksgiving holiday.

...all the laughter we enjoyed.

...tentative good news about my progress toward a couple of specific job openings.


...good home cooking. Lots of good home cooking.

...the friend who, when you ask for an Ale-8 from the store, responds, "way ahead of you."

...a couple of lunches with that friend (including one with her baby boy).


...seeing the feline neighbors out and about in the snow.

...getting all our finances back in order.


...getting to eat the first treats from our Advent calendars.

...this really great list of questions for a couple to use in building their relationship ever-stronger.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the November issue of InStyle magazine

Comments

Popular Posts