torn out: from entertainment weekly

(The most recent issue of EW was fun - especially the feature article on Katy Perry.)

 (My other favorite article was an interview with director-screenwriter Richard Curtis, in which he selects some of his favorite scenes from movies he's worked on. It was neat to read his thoughts on a scene I adore in the film, "Notting Hill.")

(Not as neat? The ad on the back cover for the new iPhone. While a part of me thinks it's cool that we're making taking good photos more accessible, the larger part of me wishes that we would stop devaluing the skill and talent and effort that goes into taking genuinely amazing photos.)

Source: the 8 November issue of Entertainment Weekly

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Forest Unseen by David George Haskell

Comments

Popular Posts