this week was good because of...


...beautiful autumn weather to highlight the gorgeous autumn colors.

...an interesting professional development conference.


...a Saturday morning to spend entirely as I pleased - which meant sitting and reading a new book in its entirety.

...having the day to myself.


...seeing "neighbors" for the first time in a few weeks - including a new one who is as yet unnamed.

...being reminded of what I liked about living on campus..and what I didn't.


...using the awesome new measuring spoons that a colleague gave us as a wedding present.

...the opportunity to have friends over for dinner and drinks. Mmmm, margaritas!


...the beautiful, cheerful colors of the potted gerbera daisies at the grocery store.

...all the laughing we did while grocery shopping - and gratitude for his company.

...the $80 (!) I saved at the grocery store by shopping wi$ely.


...playing Candyland with my love, while eating candy from Mr. and Mrs. Vintage Blonde.

...winning our "best of 3" tournament.


...the cute mugs we found at the grocery store for a price too good to resist.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Forest Unseen by David George Haskell

Comments

Popular Posts