two-page thursday: minimal edition


Today's two-page efforts were unfortunately minimal, and didn't necessarily result in finished products. First, I got caught up on Project Life (I was about a week behind) - which, for my PL process, meant selecting the photos and getting the rest of the "stuff" placed.


Then I spent a little bit of time preparing for the Creative Memories crop next weekend. It's an all-day affair, which means I will take photos and supplies for way more layouts than I could possibly accomplish - and yet, when you're going to be scrapbooking for almost twelve hours, wouldn't it be horrible to get done early and not have anything to work on?

So that was my night of scrapbooking. Productive in a "moving forward" kind of way, I guess...and that's always better than nothing, right?

Where I am: home
What I'm re-reading: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Comments

Popular Posts