two-page tuesday: shopping


Today, I did not get any scrapbooking done.  I did, however, visit a scrapbook "superstore" near the outlet mall in Sevierville, where I purchased a variety of awesome supplies with which to get future scrapbooking done.  And I was very proud of myself - what could have turned into a spending spree was actually a more controlled, well-considered purchase.  Granted, I spent more money than I normally would, but there were certain products that I would never have found elsewhere (or would have had to order online), so it made sense to get them while I was there, right?  Right.

And a special kudos to Wildcat Guy, who let me use a couple hours of our last afternoon on vacation to make this stop.  It means a lot to me that he's so supportive of this timely hobby of mine!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: (nothing)

Comments

Popular Posts