this week was good because of...

 

...our third annual trip to the corn maze and pumpkin patch.

...his patience while I tried a lot of clothes on at Target.

...a wickedly inspiring Ted talk about the relationship of being happy and finding success.


...my first use of the awesome new camera that Wildcat Guy gave me for my birthday.

...the super-entertaining Partysaurus Rex video short.


...finding a couple of pumpkins - one with a fun little tilt to it.

...my and a colleague's program proposal being accepted for a national professional conference!

...a nice reminder about how to maintain a strong relationship with your partner.


...Gru and Wildcat Guy's new game of tag.

...the courage to share some honest feedback (and the encouragement provided by this blog as I experience an interesting moment in perspective and faith).


...vanilla bean ice cream on top of Paula Deen's chocolate cake.

...two awesome days of meeting-free evenings while the students were on fall break.


...wearing my lovely new t-shirt that reads, "The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." (quote by Eden Philpott)

...a productive and enjoyable office lunch.


...a plate full of finger-food snacks for a lazy Sunday lunch.

...getting all the student conduct training finished on campus. (Phew!)


...hosting a wonderful "tea and cookies" evening with some of my student staff.

...his help cleaning up my apartment in preparation for that evening.


...baked bacon and sweet potato pancakes for dinner.

...learning a soothing yet challenging moon salutation series.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Comments

Larissa said…
sounds like a fantastic week!

Popular Posts