this week was good because of...

 ...the beautiful spring flowers around campus.

...Wildcat Guy's patience and understanding when an emergency duty call took up most of my time on Wednesday night.

...taking a friend's advice and starting a book by a new-to-me author.

 ...a safe early-morning drive to Western Kentucky University for a conference.

...recognizing that, sometimes, wi$dom requires spending money.

...a student's amazing (!!!) senior vocal recital (and letting her phenomenal voice just soak through).

...the lovely peace of the sun rising through the fog.

...a sweet song during my drive that reminded me of my love.

...being a resource for Brothers near and far.

...getting to see Sister Helen Prejean speak and feeling really moved by this particular thought: "I watch what I do to see what I believe."

...this entertaining play on a line from one of my favorite movies.

...the first session of a small-group study that Wildcat Guy and I have joined.

...continued confirmation from my dentist that I have "gorgeous teeth" (and somewhere Dad is gritting his that his are still just "good").

...an unusual name for a thrift store (that does not resell pets!).

...being able to say something positive to a colleague experiencing a difficult situation.

...the annual modern dance recital on campus - so much fun to see!

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Map of Bones by James Rollins

Comments

Popular Posts