my life: my guilty pleasure

 

When the phrase "guilty pleasure" comes up, I've found that a lot of people tend to think of food - chocolate, desserts, rich casseroles.  For me, though, those are just pleasures.  I don't feel guilty about them.  My guilty pleasure?  The thing I always feel kind of sheepish about admitting to enjoying?  Bravo TV...specifically, the "Bethenny Ever After" series.  If there is one show I hate to miss in a given week, that would be it.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished My Father's Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow

Comments

Catt Larson said…
I LOVE THIS SHOW! There, I said it. And I feel better now
Lee said…
Good for you! This is the only show I will always plan to watch in a given week...to the point that, because I often have other things happening when it airs at its "normal" time, I will stay up to watch the late-night encore showing. =)

Popular Posts