this week was good because of...

...having the windows open in the afternoons.

...the affection and fluffy cuteness of my kitty.

...another stunning Super Bowl commercial (that gave Wildcat Guy chills).

...the moment of "hmm - this looks like an assortment of groceries from my college years."

...finishing his birthday shopping.

...some help getting a slow Monday morning in gear from Tristan Prettyman's awesome version of "Toxic" - courtesy of Pandora.

...unbelievable temperatures for the beginning of February.

...honoring my body's desire to go for a walk instead of doing yoga.

...a student telling me how calming my personality is, and how I definitely am in the right line of work.

...a beautiful cupcake that my sweetheart bought from my favorite-around-here cupcake bakery.

...submitting my passport application.

...a new (newish?) song from Miley Cyrus.

...digging through my jar of Mardi Gras beads...

...and putting some of those beads to good use!

...an awesome weekend conference with students and colleagues.

...(finally!) learning this dance.

...having Sunday afternoon to myself after two packed days of conference goodness.

...a delicious, easy, satisfying bowl of corn chowder.

...sharing a good laugh with one of my student staff about "things not to say in a voicemail for your supervisor."

...a bowl of tasty frozen yogurt (i.e. Wildcat Guy fulfilling his lost bet).

...an old favorite of a movie on TV saving the night after a very bad movie on DVD.

...colleagues to help make and carry out a difficult decision.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier

Comments

Catt Larson said…
I'm hosting another Mardi Gras party this year. Can't wait to celebrate my favorite holiday and introduce my neighbors to some delicious food

Popular Posts