torn out: from in style

This is apparently how my crazy brain works - here I am, on the first day of Ali Edwards' A Week in the Life project, and I get a completely different idea for an occasional blog series. Go figure. See, as much as I enjoy reading books, I also enjoy reading magazines. And a lot of times, I end up dog-earing and tearing out pages to save for later...for ideas, for recipes or for information. But today I realized how...unfun that seems to just take those torn-out pages and stash them away. Which led to me thinking, "why not share what appeals to me?" And so I thought that, from time to time, I'd share what I've "torn out" from my monthly perusings. Nothing too complicated...just pictures and maybe a bit of commentary. Hope you enjoy!


(Caramel and chocolate in a graham cracker crust? Sounds delicious!)


(The design on these earrings is very cool.)


(Oh, if only I had somewhere to wear a dress like this!)


(Or this one...I'd be happy with either.)


(It's always nice to see colors I love rotating back into style.)


(Who knew that my lazy-morning hairstyle could be fashionable?!)


(I. Want. These. Heels. Never mind that they would cost me 3 months salary. They have lion paws drawn on them. With gold sparkles on the heels. How fun would they be, peeking out from the hem of black pants?? Serious drool.)

Source: August 2011 issue of InStyle magazine

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone

Comments

Popular Posts