this week was good because of...



...my future sister-in-law's bridal shower.

...meeting more of Wildcat Guy's family.



...wearing my fabulous red heels to the shower!

...a relaxing day at my future in-laws' house.



...a refreshing plate of tasty watermelon for an afternoon snack.

...keeping my head on straight during a very hectic week.



...a bouquet of my favorite flowers from Wildcat Guy.

...snuggling close as we fell asleep...with our kitty at our feet.



...a delicious spread of food at my staff's After Hours cafe on Friday night.

...waking up for the royal wedding.



...making treat bags for my student staff.

...leftover Sunday-brunch muffins for Monday-morning breakfast.



...our department's end-of-year banquet.

...having a fun conversation with a colleague about dating do's and don'ts while decorating for the banquet.



...enjoying one of my Easter treats.

...pumpkin chocolate-chip cookies.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

Comments

Popular Posts